Finance & Insurance
At McLeods Whyalla Automotive we offer a complete range of vehicle finance and insurance products, which means that owning a new or demonstrator Toyota, Nissan & Mitsubishi has never been easier. Finance is available on all our new and pre-owned vehicles and our on-site Financial Services Consultant specialises in tailoring a package to suit your individual needs.
Why Do So Many Customers Choose Our On-Site Finance? Watch the video to Learn More.
- Security of a fixed interest rate for the term of the loan.
- Choice of loan terms ranging from 1 – 7 years.
- Flexible payment and deposit options.
- Easy application process.
Long gone are the days of one-size-fits-all car loans. You can now use your Credit Score and other relevant criteria to secure an interest rate that’s tailored to you unique circumstances.
INSURANCE & PROTECTION OPTIONS
We can provide you with a range of insurance options designed to protect you and your vehicle.
- Comprehensive Motor Insurance with annual or monthly repayments available at very competitive rates.
- Extended Warranty options can be arranged to help you extend the manufacturer warranty or to protect your used vehicle.
- Exterior & Interior Protection is available to help preserve your paintwork as well as the upholstery and internal surfaces.
Whatever you require, we can help to find you the best solution to meet your needs. We also offer the convenience of organising it all for you as part of one transaction at the Dealership.
See How Affordable Your Next Car Could Be!
*The information provided by the finance calculator is indicative only and is not a formal or binding quote. It is of a general nature which is based on the accuracy of information you have provided and does not take into account your personal needs and financial circumstances. Nothing on this website constitutes or should be considered to constitute legal, taxation or financial advice. Before making a decision about any of the products and services featured on this website, you should consult with your own independent legal, taxation and financial advisors, who can advise you about your personal circumstances. Conditions, fees and charges apply.